Sunday 18 May 2014

Update

Well I have no idea why I carry on with these things, but here's a little personal update (which rightly no one will care about) tossed to the huge swaths of the internet.

I've been suffering with migraines over the past few days, which (now I'm out of bed and in a bit less pain) I have to laugh about!

'Cause... it comically embodies my whole miserable, pathetic state of being; the beautiful sun comes out and my body goes "NO, WE DON'T LIKE THE SUN! THIS MEANS LIGHT, THE SYMBOL OF RENEWAL AND HOPE, PROVIDER OF VITAMIN D AND HAPPINESS ... GIVE HER PAIN!") Migraines also seems to chemically affect my state of mind with my general depression and anxiety getting even worse and I fall into a lot of suicidal thinking.

That said I am lucky that, although I understandably have had years of severe depression because of a intense dislike and detachment from myself and the world & my anxiety disorders stripping every ounce of my dignity and life, the worst bouts of depression I ever had were actually in my teenage years.

So I haven't been able to fight the agoraphobia over the weekend or try to enjoy the gorgeous weather.

I have hypnotherapy and OT appointments next week plus a Textiles tutorial. I've got 3 pebble quilt blocks made today for my final quilt.




Joking aside this is such an amazing hazy, rich sounding song...love it so much. I love the simple lyrics too, that almost summer induced lethargy of the perfect line "just bees and things and flowers"... brilliant.

Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment